- peter pan.
hi, my name is evey; i'm 19 and studying english and theatre at tufts university. i like coffee, ice cream, pretty clothes of all varieties, literature, and just all sorts of things.
I tag for trigger warnings and gifs!
I am the Artistic Director and the character Nancy on the original webseries Jules and Monty. Please bring me any questions or thoughts about the project!
Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below. Tag at least 10 followers.
Tagged by Kellyn!
- Name: Evelyn
- Nickname(s): Evey!
- Birthday: May 27, 1994
- Sex: Yes, please
- Sexuality: Queer
- Height: 5’6.5
- TimeZone: Central
- Average hours of sleep I get each night: Anywhere between four and twelve
- OTPs: Me & Marcus
- The last thing I Googled was: “American food brands in London”
- First word that comes to mind: Bras (I don’t know)
- What I last said to a family member: “I’m going to go upstairs and check my emails” (lol)
- One place that makes me happy and why: Balch Arena Theatre because friendship
- How many blankets I sleep under: Two or three
- Favourite beverage: Coffee or an ice cream soda
- The last movie I watched in the cinema was: Guardians of the Galaxy!
- Three things I can’t live without: Friends, alone time, ice cream
- A piece of advice for all my followers: Like my selfies please
- You have to listen to this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ForwE2zEo
- My blog(s): tofightandfly (personal), JulesMonty (that webseries I’m in/directed), abroad blog to come
10 Followers, I don’t know that many people? Katie, Aenea, Mary, Deegz, Christina? If you wanna? Whatevs.
Embodiment: A Portrait of Queer Life in America
1. Ducky and Her Friends, Cedar Rapids, IA. 2007
2. Ashley, Jackson, MS. 2009 I think about my life and how hard it is to be a loud mouth, out of the closet, black lesbian living in the south and how I wouldnt change it for the world. - Ashley
3. Cat and Brittany, Iowa City, IA. 2009 I gave you my heart six years ago and you have cradled it more gently than I have. I promise to hold your heart, your hand, and your body with love and respect and joy yesterday, today and tomorrow. - Cat speaking to Brittany during their wedding ceremony which was held the day after this photograph was taken.
4. Charlie and Honey, Seattle, WA. 2005
5. Cooper, Oakland, CA. 2009 At the second this image is captured, however, I am beaming from the inside out. Cant recall what nudged me toward this moment of joy. But I am grateful for the reminder. - Cooper
6. Gary and Jeremy, Brooklyn, NY. 2005
7. The Jentlemen of Distinction, East Saint Louis, MO. 2009 Being a Jentlemen is about hard work, dedication and being a family. These are my BROTHERS, no matter whatâ?¦. I am PROUD to be a Jentlemen. I hold my head up high and proud! - Dusty of The Jentlemen of Distinction
8. Nomy, Oakland, CA
9. Chickadee and Her Family, Concrete, WA.
10. Jesus, Dallas, TX. 2009 Thank you so much for doing this project as well as allowing me to become a part of it. You guys came into my life during a chapter of my metamorphosis where I felt that I had no chance at life and I have found an immense source of inspiration from you alls presence. - Jesus
John Singer Sargent - The Daughters of Edward Darley Boit (1882)
This website contains a wealth of useful information on ways to help the people in Ferguson, how you can organize and participate locally, and helps to spread the word and keep the message strong.
school started hah
this is me during this entire week
reddit is so weird…
*points at someone’s figure drawings* what is this, some kind of tumblr social justice bullshit??
tumblr poetry be like,
as unimportant in my inbox